Christianson & Company provides commercial real estate services to tenants, owners, and investors of office, retail, industrial and multifamily properties throughout the United States. By bringing a vast amount of experience in the areas of commercial real estate leasing, investment, sales, and small business ownership, we offer a unique perspective to benefit our clients. Along with our partners in the areas of accounting, legal, financing, architecture, and construction, we strategically and knowledgeably guide our clients through the entire real estate process.
Our services include: Leasing | Sales | Tenant Representation | Buyer Representation | Broker Opinion of Value | Financing | Investment | Project Management | Development | Consulting
|9,600 SF For Lease Next To The Albertville Premium Outlet Mall!
Albertville Laketowne Place is a 9,600 sf single story building. The space is currently wide open for a single tenant or could easily be demised into 3 suites of approximately 3,200 sf each.
The property is in a prime high traffic location along the easily accessible I-94 corridor (80,000 cars a day) and next to the Albertville Premium Outlet Mall, a 430,000 square foot mall with over 5 million annual visitors.
In addition to the traffic the Albertville Premium Outlet Mall attracts, a Minnesota development group and Sony Pictures Consumer Products are teaming up to build a planned Hollywood-themed family destination that is to include a mini indoor amusement park filled with activities and experiences based on Sony's movie characters and themes. It will include a 275 room Marriott hotel and a large 50,000 sf indoor water park. The planned project is estimated to cost $115 million and create 2,000 jobs. It is scheduled to open in 2017.
Albertville Laketowne Place
6558 Laketowne Pl
Albertville, Minnesota (View Map)
Property Type: Retail
Click here for more info.
- Space Available:
- 9,600 sf single story building
- 1.09 acre site
- Lease rate: $12.00 psf net
- CAM and Tax: $5.47 psf
- Highlights & Features:
- Built in 2004
- Contemporary design
- Easy single story access
- Unfinished basement
- Many windows, great natural lighting
- B-2A zoning
- 2 restrooms (both handicap accessible)
- Ceiling height 11' 6" to deck and 9' 7" clear
- Double door on north side of building for oversized deliveries
- Three phase power, 800 amp service
- 34 parking spaces
- Pylon and building signage available
- Easy access to I-94 and Cty Rd 19
- Demographics & Traffic Counts:
- 2016 Population: 3 miles - 17,781, 5 miles - 34,425
- 2016 Average Household Income: $83,469
- 5,000,000 annual visitors to the mall
- I-94: 80,000 vpd
- 2016 New Homes Built: 269 - 14 mile radius
- 2016 Housing Permits: 362 - 14 mile radius