Showing 1 - 1 of 1
|Executive Rental In Open Creative Space With Views Of The Lake!
Live, Work and Play in Downtown Wayzata! You must see this spacious, private, unique and remarkable property. This is the only residential property on the South side of Lake Street in Downtown Wayzata. The original developer of Crosscreek Shops built this special apartment unit for personal use with entertainment and lake views in mind.
It is the first time ever being offered for lease to the public. Wake up to the sun rising over Wayzata Bay. Entertain guests in the large living area which flows through 3 sliding glass doors onto the 600 square foot deck. Stroll to all of your favorite downtown Wayzata shops and restaurants.
744 Lake Street E
Wayzata, Minnesota (View Map)
Property Type: Office
Click here for more info.
- 3,233 square feet
- 600 square foot deck
- Huge multi-purpose room with 3 sliding glass doors to the deck that overlooks Lake Minnetonka
- 2 bedrooms/3 bathrooms - many unique features
- Office with a window to Lake Street
- Laundry room
- Attached garage and ample storage
- Central air conditioning
- Open creative space
- Great views of Wayzata Bay
- Water, trash, gas (heat) included
- Tenant pays electric
*You must have Adobe Acrobat™ to view the file. If you do not have this software, you can download it free here