MBFC provides long-term fixed-rate financing to small businesses for fixed assets such as land, new construction and building renovation through the SBA 504 loan program.
The loans are structured in partnership with commercial lending institutions typically financing 50% of the project costs, MBFC/SBA 40%, and the small business owner contributes 10% equity.Contact Information:
Questions to consider:
* Do you know what you could sell your business for today?
* When was your business last valued?
* Have you outgrown your buy-sell agreement?
* What if you became "partners" with your partner's spouse?
* What impact would your departure have on the value of your business?
* Does your business represent a substantial part of your planned retirement income?
* Are you aware it is possible that your business may be taxed at a higher value than it is sold for at death?
If any of these questions resonate with you, contact Principal Financial Group for an informal business valuation review and /or buy-sell review, provided free of charge. Planning is critical in ensuring the future success of your business!
Alyssa Kreutzfeldt - Associate Managing Director
8530 Eagle Point Blvd, Ste. 125
Lake Elmo, MN 55042
Financing Available Scenario. Wells Fargo SBA Lending provides owner/user commercial real estate and construction financing to small business owners.
They have access to both SBA and conventional financing options.
Bret Lanning has over 15 years of experience in the SBA industry and has originated over 400 SBA loans, totaling more than $250 million dollars.
Bret Lanning, Wells Fargo SBA Lending